Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Long Lost Camera

Okay My son is screaming so I will make this a fast update. This is for all of you wonderful people that came to Kyles blessing luncheon. I have lostmy camera and was hoping by some miracle that it might have dropped into a diaper bag or someone saw it. I am know with all the brain power that we possess that we maybe could find it. If anyone has seen a kodak camera that would be wonderful. As you can see I am very desperate in trying to find it if no ones remembers maybe we could have a search party at the Hannon household and dinner afterwards anyway I will have to talk about the family later. Hope everyone is well

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.